Hi, my name is Cassie and I'm addicted to Peanut Butter.
No, truly I am.
I'm one of those people who eat it by the spoonful, mix it through ice cream and custard as well.
FYI: Definitely try the custard idea - you won't regret it!
So when I had to decide what cookies to make for the Cookie Swap it was easy to decide. I had seen an easy PB cookie recipe on numerous sites that had 3 ingredients - Sugar, Egg and PB. But upon doing my test run, I found they were a bit crumbly; which would not do well for shipping! I upped the PB amount a bit to help bind it and then added some choc chips in - because everything is better with Chocolate! I haven't heard anything from Mia, Fatima or Erika...so fingers crossed they stayed in one piece!
Easy 4-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup White Sugar (plus 2 Tblspns in a separate bowl)
1 1/4 Cup Peanut Butter
1 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 175C and line two baking trays with baking paper.
2. Mix all the ingredients together.
3. Roll out balls of dough (about 1 Tblspn in size) on the baking trays.
4. Dip a fork into the bowl of Sugar and push onto the top of the dough balls twice to make a criss-crossed pattern.
5. Repeat for all dough balls.
6. Cook for 8-10mins and allow to cool before moving to a wire rack.
**NB: In order to get the right amount for the swap, I tripled this recipe**
From Fati, I got Double Chocolate Cookies with Hazelnuts.
From Erika, I got Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookies.
And from Faaiza, I got Espresso Meringue Cookies.
Thank you so much you lovely ladies - I enjoyed all of these!! And I can't wait to give them all a try at home :) xx